Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Quick Update

Stats
Starting weight:159.2kg
Current Weight:146.6kg
A loss of:-12.6kg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to fill you in with how my latest weigh-in went. I've lost another 1.1kg!

Things are moving a bit slowly at the moment but the Doctor says that if I cut out the sweet things (every now and then I find myself with a sweet tooth that will not be satisfied!) then thing will really pick up. Unfortunately I gave in to the Magnum's (ice-creams) in my freezer. Believe me, right now I'm wishing I'd only had one... not the entire box of four. I'm feeling a tad ill actually. My Doc also says that if I can get rid of the sweets (and the McDonald's) I could reach my goal weight by Easter 2011.

I really hope she's right. Wish me luck in my war on sweets. Bye bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOod on you for starting your blog and giving yourself a bit of accountability. i wish you really well- I am travelling a similar road!