Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Little Triumphs

Stats
Starting weight:159.2kg
Current Weight:141.5kg
A loss of:-17.7kg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've been having a bit of a slump in the speed of my weight loss recently. In the past 3 weeks I've only lost about a kilo. So for this fortnight, in the time before my next weigh-in, I'm giving self-control a go. It's day three so far and I think I'm doing alright. Here's a few of 'My Little Triumphs'.

1.I've had breakfast two days in a row. Nothing particularly fantastic (a fruit
bar) but for a non-breakfast person, at least It's a start.
2.I passed on a pack of double chocolate Tim Tams. For those of you who don't
know, Tim Tams are the most fantastic chocolate biscuits, and double
chocolate...mmm.
3.I've switched to sugar free lollies. This actuallywasn't to hard of a switch to
make.
4.I've been passing on the biscuits, cakes, breads and everything else that I'd
usually buy on a whim (this has been really hard).

I would say that sometimes I have spent up to 15 minutes standing in front of a certain area of the supermarket, absolutely agonising over 'should I, or should I not' buy that packet of Tim Tams. Shopping has certainly been extremely stressful this week!

But so far I have been succeeding, excluding a family block of Aero chocolate, which I am pleased to say I haven't scoffed and is safely in storage in the depths of my freezer (frozen chocolate isn't particularly nice to eat). I'm really hoping that all of these things help to show results in my weigh-in in two weeks

Another thing that I'm quite pleased to mention is that I'm up to 19 days of gym in a row! And they were all hour long sessions! Now lets see I f I can get to day twenty.

Anyway time for me to go. Goodnight everybody!

No comments: