Friday, January 7, 2011

Progress

Stats 
Starting weight:159.2kg
Current Weight:133.8kg 
A loss of: -2.6kg

A total loss of: -25.4kg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time I wrote I had hit a bit of a plateau with my weight loss. I had my first gain and was struggling to lose it due to my habit of eating when bored. I was heading into a 3 week period that contained both Christmas and New Years.

Needless to say I overindulged over this holiday period and it was with a great sense of trepidation that I stepped on the Doctors scales this week.

I managed to lose 2.6kgs over Christmas. I am so lucky! I'm considering it a Christmas miracle. I ate badly and hardly went to the gym. I can't explain how I lost this weight, but I sure hope it continues next weigh-in. Hopefully this good start to the new year influence the rest of it. Happy New Year everyone! Though technically that greeting could probably be considered a week late...

No comments: