Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 3: Duromine and Donuts

StatsStarting weight:155kg
Current Weight:155kg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting again. I don't know how long this attempt will last, if it will last. But I'm starting again.

As you can see, I'm nearly back at my heaviest weight. If I continue on as I have been I'll create a whole new high within the month. Don't say 'just do what you did before. 'I've tried what worked last time. I've tried Lite 'n' Easy. I've tried slowly increasing my exercise. Everything falls flat. I just never seemed to have the motivation I had last time. 'Last time' had become this great, mythical thing. It's like a far off fairy tale. I'm trying again, right now at this moment I feel motivated.

My doctor has given me a prescription for Duromine. It's a medication that suppresses appetite. It's a stimulant and comes with some painful side effects, which I am so far yet to experience. It can raise your heart rate by a considerable amount and can cause sleep deprivation. 

On the first day I thought I was experiencing the raised heart rate, but that coincided with drinking to cans of caffeinated soft drink. So I cut back. Other then withdrawal symptoms form the caffeine I've had no side effects whatsoever.

I've been trying to eat healthy, a kick starter is only worth it if you don't abuse it. Yes, I could eat three apples a day and feel fine, but there's is no way I could maintain that when I come of the medication. Now I just need to introduce some exercise.




No comments: