Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I think I failed my own Challenge...

As the title suggests, the challenge I set myself last week didn't go so well. Not once was I able to refrain from eating after 9pm. Though I did discover a healthyish sort of cracker which has certainly got to be better than snacking on Aero chocolate (yum!) and Doritos. I'm not going to have another go at a challenge this week, I'm actually a bit disheartened after last weeks attempt.

My other news is that I have a gym assessment on Friday, you know the kind where the super-fit trainer whips that measuring tape around your limbs so fast you don't even have a chance to blink and then asks you to hop onto those scales... So I will admit that I'm a bit nervous. My first assessment was about 2 months ago and at the time I weighed 153kg. Now according to my latest Doctor's appointment (a week ago), I weighed 148kg. So hopefully the gym scales will show a similar amount of change as the Doctor's scale. My fingers are crossed!

2 comments:

Lilly said...

Congratulations on your loss :D

i reckon thats well brave being measured in front of someone - i hate weighing in just in front of me most of the time!

i just started a blog too (inspired too by the lovely dietgirl) come check me up :D

C Marie said...

"Jenny" (or whatever your real name is) - Kudos on starting the blog and the journey. That Shauna is an inspiration, isn't she? I always say I want to also start a blog to document weight loss, etc. and I get about 2 posts done and never return to it. Be proud for just posting the truth about yourself for all to see. Quite an accomplishment in my book.
You sound like you are working out a sensible plan with your doctor and trainer, so be proud of your sensible losses. YAY!
Good luck to you,
Christine