Saturday, February 5, 2011

'Then' and 'Now'

Way back before Christmas I mentioned that I was trying to get my hands on a photo of me at my starting weight. Nearly 2 months later I have found one. I was absolutely amazed when I saw it. As mentioned in a previous post, I am only just starting to see the changes in my body shape. Well, I can defiantly see those changes now. 


I've lately started showing my blog to several people people who actually know me. I'm finding that it's becoming easier to talk about about my weight loss and less of something that I have to be ashamed of needing to do. I even feel happy enough with things to leave the blurry bit of my face.


Here we go then. 'Before and 'Now'. I have to say, I'm feeling quite pleased with myself at the moment.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am feeling very inspired. Be very proud!